Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.painlessmovement.com.
This website may collect some personal data in order for it to function better. The types of data that are kept are in:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We have contact forms for visitors to get in touch with us. One of the contact forms is purely for contact with the website owners and the visitors who use this form will not be involved in any marketing campaigns by Painless Movement. The email address is stored securely on the website database.
Users can also sign up for our newsletter where their email and first name are stored in a Mail Chimp database in order to receive a regular newsletter. By signing up to the newsletter the visitor accepts to receive occaisional marketing campaigns.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Painless Movement uses Google Analytics in order to understand the user behaviour on the website and track number of visitors and sessions we receive. The information on how Google stores your data can be found here.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal information or data with anyone outside of Painless Movement.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Contact form entry data and analytics records will be kept for up to 10 years.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Our contact information
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
We work with affiliate programs, ShareASale and Amazon Affiliates and use links to their websites to promote their products. These websites may also be collecting and using your data.
How we protect your data
We have installed an SSL certificate which protects the users’ data on this website.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If data on this website is breached, all users whose data is stored in our systems will be notified immediately. We will also seek to remedy the breach as soon as possible.
What third parties we receive data from
We have ads in place from both Google Adsense and Amazon from which we receive data such as click-thru behavior.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data