Painless Movement Financial Grant
We want to promote health, fitness, and healthy living, which is why we want to help a young student who we believe embraces this way of life. Each year the team behind Painless Movement will offer a financial grant of $500 to help a student with their tuition and achieve their goals in sports, fitness, and academia.
Who is Painless Movement
We would like to give you a little background of who we are, what we do, and why we do it. If you look at our About page, you will see that Painless Movement was started with the goal of helping others live a healthy, fulfilling, and pain-free life – an idea sparked from an injury and the subsequent recovery from this injury.
We achieve this goal in a number of ways: with helpful articles about fitness, health, and injury prevention, product reviews on the best products on the market which can help you alleviate pain in your day to day life, useful guides so that you can learn about injury prevention, different products, and what to look for as a consumer, and lastly our product comparisons where we rank and rate our favorite equipment and gear on the market.
Our main area of focus is ergonomics, and in particular office ergonomics for better health. The truth is, most people whether they work 9 – 5, or even many students, will spend hours upon hours seated at a desk. There is plenty of information about the dangers of a sedentary lifestyle, which is why we try to inform our readers of the benefits of things such as standing desks, proper ergonomics, healthy posture and the way we sit, or even how to use exercise equipment such as a treadmill while at the office.
We believe that health, fitness, and other forms of exercise are of an utmost importance in day-to-day life. This is the reason we wish to help one qualified applicant each year who we believe demonstrates this same mindset and attitude towards fitness. By promoting one student each year, we wish to promote a healthier future for students who will be ambassadors for the industry.
What is involved
The process is really quite easy, you just have to complete the following steps:
- Firstly, make sure you are eligible to apply for this financial grant by checking the details below.
- Read the requirements for the application process. This will include writing and submitting an essay telling us why you believe you should be the recipient of this grant.
- Send in your application via email to email@example.com.
- The deadline for submission is the 31st May 2019. Any submissions after this date will not be accepted.
- The winner will be announced and notified within 2 weeks of the submission date.
- Only one winner will be announced. One winner of one $500 financial grant.
Details of the application
To qualify for this financial grant, you must adhere to the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be currently enrolled in, or have been accepted in for the upcoming year, an accredited university or college.
- You must be able to provide verification of identity and verification of enrollment at the aforementioned university.
- Only one submission will be accepted per person.
- The final winner will be picked by Painless Movement.
- This scholarship is available to students worldwide who fulfill the necessary requirements.
- The applicant must either be enrolled in a field of study related to health and fitness, be an active member of a college sports program, or have proof of extra-curricular fitness or sporting activities and achievements.
The application consists of two parts: a) submission of your personal details, b) submission of your essay.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes the following details:
- First and last name.
- Contact email.
- University of college where you are enrolled.
- Your chosen major.
- Mailing address.
- Any additional information you would like to add.
And as an attachment, please include a photo ID as well as your essay submission.
We would like to extend to the applicant a fair amount of freedom when it comes to the topic of the essay. The essay, therefore, can be related to any form of health, fitness, or sporting, and how this impacts your life. We would like to know in particular:
- How and why you first became interested in health and fitness.
- What are your current fitness activities and goals.
- How do you feel the impacts your life in a positive way.
- What you hope to do to promote health and fitness among your peers.
- What is your main goal in life fitness-wise (some people may want to work in the industry, whereas others prefer it as a hobby. There is no right or wrong answer)
- How injury prevention and taking care of yourself can promote longevity of physical health as you grow older.
This essay should be between 2000 – 3000 words.
The final date of submissions will be May 31st 2019.
Receiving the grant
The winner will be chosen and contacted within 2 weeks of the submission date. The grant will be paid out through the financial aid department of the university or college.
We wish you the best of luck in your application and we look forward to reading each one of your essays. For any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.